I am a full-stack software engineer, described by closest acquaintances as a very approachable teammate. I am driven by sheer excitement and fondness of learning state-of-the-art technologies. As a matter of fact, I have tapped into a huge perspective-enlightening part of my passions working on Ethereum, EOS and Hyperledger Fabric. With the massive time commitment, I found a thrilling interest in blockchaining and cybersecuring the world. I am currently based in London.
Production projects with EOS, Ethereum and Hyperledger Fabric.
Deep knowledge of cryptographic algorithms and computer security systems.
Design principles of technologies underlying modern computer networks.
○ Developed advanced features on the Provable EOS Infrastructure
○ Developed Kylin Testnet integration with Provable
○ Improvement, monitoring and maintenance of the EOS infrastructure
○ Monitoring of the Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum and RSK infrastructures
○ Fastlane customer support for EOS
○ Docs update
○ Developed EOS Mainnet and Testnet Jungle integration with Provable
○ Development on Ethereum
○ Developed Hyperledger Fabric integration with Provable
○ Performed launch of the integration on the EOS Mainnet
○ Improvement and maintenance of EOS, Ethereum, RSK infrastructures
○ Customer support for EOS, Hyperledger Fabric and Ethereum
○ Docs update
Development of a fidelity point system as a distributed application on the Ethereum blockchain. Master's Degree Thesis Project
Android Application implemented with the Artificial Intelligence laboratory of UNISI.
Courses: Computer Architectures, Database Management Systems, Computer Network Technologies and Systems, Optimization Methods and Algorithms, LAN Project, Software Engineering, System and Device Programming, Distributed Programming I, Distributed Programming II, Computer System Security, Protocol and Routing Architectures, Internet Applications, Big Data.
Courses: Mathematical Analysis I, Computer Science Fundamentals, Linear Algebra, Mathematical Analysis II, Physics I, Corporate Economy, Dynamic Systems, Physics II, Operative Research, Software Project and Programming, Electronic Calculators, Logic Networks, Telecommunications Fundamentals, Electromagnetic Fields, Electronic, Electrotechnic, Databases, Computer Networks, Operating Systems, Numeric Analysis, Probability and Statistics, Control Systems.
Riccardo Persiani — firstname.lastname@example.org — +39 3347229137